Sunday, September 21, 2008

Earning status as a plus-one

Over the course of the relationship, the FI and I have been going to a lot of weddings and getting invitations to them too. And each time, I've been addressed differently.

When we first started dating and his friends started including me on the invite, I was the " & Guest". Totally understandable. I was the added-on guest after they had met me.

Then in the last few months, they've been "Mr. FI FirstName LastName and Ms. Junage LastName". So now they knew us as a couple.

Earlier this summer we got the invitation for FI's cousin's wedding. It was simply "FI & Junage", no last names. I guess I'm in!

2 comments:

karobug said...

grats! btw, your new kitchen looks much nicer!

Junage said...

I know! It's so much nicer to cook and make food in there now.